This might be an interesting game if you could actually get past the first 5 minutes of it. I have made it out of the house to go rescue the damsel but for the life of me I can't get any further than just beyond the bridge outside the player character's house. If there's some technique I'm missing I'm assuming down slash to pogo though I've had similarly poor luck figuring out how to make that work.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Phantasma is a medieval, dark-fantasy role-playing game. You play as a boy on a quest to save your mum from mercenaries. The specter of your father grants you weapons to defeat hostile creatures.
PC-compatible xbox 360 or ps3/ps4 controller required!
Phantasma is a work in progress. Please feel free to add feedback in the comments below!
- Archer enemy.
- Warlock enemy to replace the flying skull.
- Boss redesign.
- More levels; or at least a more finished first level.
- Fully implemented quest system.
- Fully implemented item system.
- Multiple save slots.
- Character customization screen or multiple characters.
- Keyboard+Mouse controls.
- GooglePlay + IOS port.
- Finish art for pulley system-driven elevator.
- Add armor sprites to character if equipped.
Version 0.212 - March 16, 2017
- Fixed a bug where enemies flew into the air on player collide.
- Fixed death bugs.
- Basic AI rework for boss- it's temporary.
- Main menu showing continue when no save game present bug fixed.
- Basic melee skeleton enemy sight bug fixed.
For Windows and Mac
- Download the the windows or mac zip.
- Unzip anywhere.
- Run the respective Executable or Application file.